[Qgis-user] value tool plugin in 2 repos

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 10:33:49 PST 2012

Then, what I understand from your message is that
    QGIS Official Repository http://pyqgis.org/repo/official
and
    QGIS Contributed Repository http://pyqgis.org/repo/contributed
both become merged in the new official
    QGIS New Official Repository http://plugins.qgis.org

and the distinction between contributed and official will no longer exist
(obviously individual repos maintained by some authors will always be
there as well).

The text in http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Python_Plugin_Repositories
made me think that QGIS Contributed Repository
http://pyqgis.org/repo/contributed
was going to remain active.

Thanks for the clarification!

Agus