[Qgis-user] Re: Qgis reports

Josef K groundwatergis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 02:07:20 PST 2012

Hi Chuck

I do not have any good solution for getting the reports but I do work with
joined tables containing extra info connected to features in a vector
leayer. In my case the extra info is time series data and I wrote a simple
(experimental) plugin called *TimeSeriesPlot* for this. The plugin reads ID
for the selected objects in a vector layer and extracts the corresponding
data from a non-spatial table stored in a spatialite db. You can download
the plugin from the respository for user-contributed plugins. Perhaps you
find some code snippets to use if you want to write your own plugin.

regards
Josef