[Qgis-user] Publishing my map

Gerhardus Geldenhuis gerhardus.geldenhuis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:11:48 PST 2012

Hi
As part of my Geology thesis I need to present a map for which I have used
QGIS to produce the map. However the printed map contains a lot less
information because of space constraints. There is two options as far as I
can see for making the digital map available to my lecturers for marking.
One is via the viewer and the second via a custom web page. I were unable
to see a working demo of the web based map. The only functionality I
require is for people to be able to view the map turn on and off layers and
zoom in/out. Based on this requirements does anyone have any alternative
suggestions maybe a very large svg copy?, or any tips/tricks? Also a
working link to a online map would be appreciated if anyone could share
that.

Best Regards

--
Gerhardus Geldenhuis