[Qgis-user] [PROPOSAL] From srs.db to file-based CRS storage

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:17:34 PST 2012

I am definitely not advocating for a switch to a different CRS database.

I would guess that the SQLite solution performs better than proj.4 as
well.  On recommendation for improving performance in applications
like MapServer that use proj.4 is to delete out the SRS definitions
that you will never use...

David.