[Qgis-user] Re: PyQgis MapServer Export with Mapserver 6.0.1

Francesc CaƱas kikocanas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 04:56:00 PST 2012

Hi, I've added the METADATA

It seems that Template is used to format the map for it's visualitzation in
web. But what I want is open this map with openlayers in an existing web...

If I use an empty template with the magic line:

<!-- MapServer Template -->
       "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/transitional.dtd">
  <head>
    <title>MapServer Template Sample</title>
  </head>

The only thing displayed at screen is "MapServer Template Sample"

And if I use the web where I want to display the map, all other layers WMS
are displayed but the one that i maked appears like a broken image repeated
for all the map.

--
http://kikocanas.blogspot.com