[Qgis-user] some bugs and ideas

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:29:07 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Recently I found something that looks like a bug to me: a double-click over some layer's name will, correctly, bring up the
properties dialog. But IMO, a doubleclick over the _checkbox_ of a layer shouldn't do anything. I found this by turning a
layer on/off to compare with another layer, and depending on the speed I did this, it was interpreted as a doubleclick and
the properties dialog would come up. So a checkbox doubleclick shouldn't bring raise actions.

another point is about the GPX plugin. It doesn't reads all the possible fields of a GPX file. More specifically, I'm working
with sonar data, and the GPX exported by Garmin BaseCamp has information for depth, etc, but the plugin can't read them.
Is it possible to make it read _all_ the available attributes and put them in the table?

And as a final request: I noticed that one can't have symbols _without_ a border color. why?

best

Carlos

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Geosciences - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil

http://carlosgrohmann.com (http://carlosgrohmann.com/)
Can’t stop the signal.