[Qgis-user] Fwd: Can't find Atlas Plugin through Python

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 10:57:21 PDT 2012

2012/5/31 Harish <harry.om2000 at gmail.com>:
> Yes, It works by location change. Thanks! but can I know that what
> difference occurs in keeping the plugins at two separate locations?

Plugins in the system directories are available to every user and
admin privileges are needed to install or uninstall them.

Plugins in user directories are available only to that user and every
user can install and uninstall them without any privilege.

> The plugin is really helpful.
>
> As an option in place of 'Coverage geometries' , Creating 'Bookmarks' of our
> choice and selecting 'Bookmarks' would also be useful.

You can make suggestions for improving the plugin in its bug tracker:
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/atlas

Goyo