[Qgis-user] error in SAGA grid calculator

skampus stefano.campus at regione.piemonte.it
Mon Jun 4 16:15:28 PDT 2012

hi to all,
i can't find a solution of an error that is drivin' me mad.

i'm trying to do a simple calculus by means of grid calculator of saga,
contained in sextante.
most of operations don't give me a result because an error tells me "could
not to load layer" followed by the path of grid generated by calculator.
please find attached log files of sextante.

another question...
i didn't understand the meanings of resampling region values in the
configuration window of sextante-saga module.
in saga gui, resampling is set by "grid system" that must be selected first
of any operation among raster.
so i thought that this is the way to indicate the reference for creating new
layers (extension and cellsize).
if it's so, i dont understand the relation between general configuration and
"grid system"

hope to be clear, sorry for my poor english

ciao!

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4979103/sextante_qgis.log
sextante_qgis.log