[Qgis-user] error in SAGA grid calculator

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:15:17 PDT 2012

stefano

Which version of SEXTANTE are you using? It seems that, when calling
SAGA; it is not adding the RESULT value, which does not happen in the
current version.

Regarding the resampling region, it is the same as the grid system,
but you do not have to worry about layers having the same grid system,
SEEXTANTE will take care of that and resample all input layer
automatically

Hope this helps

Regards