[Qgis-user] Wall Map

Chuck Young wylie1066 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:17:06 PDT 2012

I want to print a wall map in the size of 8FT x 4FT.  I am using a double
19 inch monitor setup and need to be able to select the entire area to be
printed, and get it to come into the Print Composer with the correct zoom
level.  At present I get the same view as I get on my two monitor setup.  I
defined the map to be 4' x 8' and brought the current view into the print
composer and get the same zoom as I see on the monitors.

At this zoom I get the area I want but the details are so small it is
useless.

HELP!!!

Thanks in advance

Charles