[Qgis-user] Make a donation button

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Thu Jun 7 13:47:32 PDT 2012

I second this and I wonder if projects, which need financial support, could
be listed there too. Then we could say I'd like my donation to a specific
project. That also may work as a priority setter as the number of donations
could indicate the usefulness to the users.
Another 2 cents

J who also makes small donations.