[Qgis-user] Make a donation button

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jun 8 00:23:41 PDT 2012

Il 07/06/2012 22:47, Jake Maier ha scritto:
> I second this and I wonder if projects, which need financial support, could
> be listed there too. Then we could say I'd like my donation to a specific
> project. That also may work as a priority setter as the number of donations
> could indicate the usefulness to the users.

Hi Jake,
we have thoght to this, and made several attempts; it proved rather difficult to
organize it without adding significant overheads and/or letting QGIS-PSC act as a
commercial provider, which is something we prefer to avoid.
A way we are trying now is:
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Sharing_QGIS_development_costs
Please feel free to help us making it more effective: our manpower is limited, so any
help is welcome.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia