[Qgis-user] default print template

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Sun Jun 10 14:01:18 PDT 2012

Thank you very much Christine. This is a nice template and I will take some
of the ideas, but my question actually was not so much the template itself
but the *default* template, because I don't want to each time I open the
composer to load the template, but it's not a problem really and I was just
wondering if it could be customized even more.
Again thanks
Jake