[Qgis-user] default print template

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jun 11 00:04:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

in my organisation we use a default project with a couple of standard
layers already loaded. We used to have a bunch of default print
templates in there, too (A4/A3/A0 each portrait and landscape). It
turned out that the load time of the project was _a lot_ longer with the
print templates than without them.

Bernhard