[Qgis-user] SPIT not seeing PostGres SQL Connections

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 01:40:13 PDT 2012

Micha,

If I enter "postgres" as user in SPIT, I'm prompted
to enter the password. As user postgres was automatically
set up during the installation, was a password also set up
for it or should I set up one using the same procedure
than the one you indicated for user alobo ?
(things work out with SPIT using user alobo thanks to your directions, this is
just for completeness)

Thanks

Agus