[Qgis-user] Erratic behaviour of Refresh in Print Composer

Rudi Thiede rudi at linfiniti.com
Tue Jun 12 23:36:28 PDT 2012

Confirmed - not working for me either, or otherwise so counter-intuitive
that I can't tell how to do it.

To clarify, you need to have the map selected in the composer, and click
the "Update preview" button under the "Item" tab. I've tried it with all 3
options (Cache/Render/Rectangle), changing the view and clicking that
refresh button - nothing doing.