[Qgis-user] QGIS webclient search

Dennis Ströer dennis.stroeer at geosysnet.de
Thu Jun 14 07:41:18 PDT 2012

Hello everybody,

I'm doing some tests with QGIS Webclient, too. Now, I have the same
problems like Nelson before. Have you or anybody else meanwhile found a
solution for this problem or a adequate example?

Cheers,
D. Stroeer

 >Hello QGIS user,
 >
 >I'm doing some tests with QGIS server/webclient and now i try to
configure the search option with
https://github.com/qgis/qgis-web-client/blob/master/readme.txt