[Qgis-user] QGIS webclient search

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jun 14 22:42:31 PDT 2012

Hi Dennis,

do I understand right, that you want to use the wsgi search scripts?
Does the script return anything when you enter it directly in your
browser? Any database error should be logged to your apache log file (or
QGIS webclient log file), e.g. if you cannot connect to your DB. Any
errors in the Query should also be logged in your DB server's log.

hope this helps

Bernhard