[Qgis-user] Using RTKLIB to plot new points

Daniel Kranich daniel at nusalaska.com
Thu Jun 14 12:24:43 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am brand new to working with qGIS however i have had many years of
working with ESRI so the program feels pretty natural.

I am working on mapping assets using a handheld GPS uinit. Normally
these GPS units have software on them which will create shapefiles and
the like. However I am wanting to try using the open source software
RTKLIB, along with a custom gps unit, to map my assets in QGIS.

Has anyone had any experience on how to map point data using RTKLIB?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Daniel