[Qgis-user] Add a vector data layer(.shp) file on google maps

chathura silva chathurait at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 00:05:55 PDT 2012

I am a fourth year computer science student who is currently doing a
research in GIS. I use QGIS for some purposes. I want to add my vector data
layer on the top Google map hybrid version to compare the accuracy of my
vector data with Google vector data. Currently I can display the google
map  in QGIS using  openlayers. Even though I add my vector data as a
".shp" file it is not diplayed in the top of the map. how can I overcome
the issue ?

Thanks in advance