[Qgis-user] Importing data from Google Earth into Postgis db in QGIS

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:59:14 PDT 2012

Dear  ".".
2012/6/19 . <digitalmaps at cox.net>:
> On 6/19/2012 1:32 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>
> Il 19/06/2012 04:47, . ha scritto:

.../...

> I figured out the problem.
Great, very useful comment, thanks for telling us.

> I wish somebody would update Google Layers
> plugin. OpenLayers is slow, unwieldly and can't zoom in far enough for my
> needs. I'm satisfied with Google Layers
I use Open Layers very intensively and find it a wonderful tool,
pretty fast and reliable. I think the speed is related to the internet
connection.
Actually, in general, Open Layers is faster than adding a layer
through WMS and zooming in and out with it.

Agus