[Qgis-user] symbology and attributes not displayed when exported to .kml

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 01:44:44 PDT 2012

Not sure if this is part of Feature #3019 but I can't persuade qgis to display any of the data e.g. name of the feature or point number when the data are saved as a .kml file and opened in google earth.  Is there a solution or work around for this issue?  All the .kml file shows in google earth are the points with a standard symbol and if you click on the point it shows the data, however I want it to show the point numbers without having to click on them.

Dr Mike Dodd
Department of Environment, Earth and Ecosystems
The Open University
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA