[Qgis-user] QGIS crashes when adding a plugin from QGIS Plugin Manager

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jun 24 14:14:31 PDT 2012

I noticed this when testing the packaging on OS X.  So I added a note to the OS X readme to delete the previous QGIS.app if there are problems.  The OS X installer should be removing this stuff automatically, but it's not, mayeb I need to hardwire cleanup of old files...  and someone should do something similar for Linux.