[Qgis-user] Problem: Testing QGIS Web Client with VirtualBox

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Jun 27 03:50:36 PDT 2012

Hi,

this is a QGIS server problem and not a problem of the webclient.
Check your apache log file. I assume that the user running apache has no
executable rights on qgis_mapserv.fcgi
check the documentation [1] and also what Tim Sutton blogged [2] and
follow the configuration steps there.

[1]
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial#Webserver_configuration
[2] http://linfiniti.com/2010/08/qgis-mapserver-a-wms-server-for-the-masses/