[Qgis-user] SpatiaLite creation problem

Julian Bogdani jbogdani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 06:59:21 PDT 2012

Hello everybody,
I'm using the new 1.8 version and maybe I'm missing something, but I was not able to create a new spatialite archive with spatial tables in it.
I'm able to create the database file using Qspatialite plugin, but i wan not able to create e new table with the plugin.
After creating the db file I triead adding to is a spatial table; I defined the attributes and added a geometry column (tried polygon and line types), and table creation was successful, but the table was not recognized, as a spatial table and I was not able to draw geometries int it once loaded in QGIS.
Is this a bug? What is the best procedure to create a spatialite table?

-----
Julian Bogdani
jbogdani at gmail.com
http://bradypus.net