[Qgis-user] ERROR - "The procedure entry point sqlite3_open_v2 could not be located in the dynamic link library sqlite3.dll" when running QGIS 1.7 and 1.8 after OSGEO4w installation

jbogdani jbogdani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 07:12:08 PDT 2012

Hello,
I'm reopening this topic, because I'm not succeeding in installing qgis in a
second Windows (Vista) machine.
During installation I get an error relative to crssync (CRSSYNC.exe stopped
working).
Once installed I get the "The procedure entry point sqlite3_open_v2 could
not be located in the dynamic link library sqlite3.dll" error!

Deleted everything, reinstalled, the same problem occurs. Renamed all
occurrences of sqlite.dll in my system did not solve the problem. Removed
Osgeo4w and installed the standalone version does not work at all. Same
message error during the installation, no error shown on qgis start, and
qgis does not start at all!

I've nstalled qgis 1.8 in several PC: both vista and 7. This is the first
time I can not get it work.
Master version 1.9 does open but crashes as soon as I try to open my project
file (based on spatialite vectors)!
Any help is appreciated! I need it work as soon as possible :(