[Qgis-user] QGIS - Mapinfo question

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 03:20:47 PDT 2012

As Alaister mentioned this is not a "binary" tab file from Mapinfo. You
can open it in a text editor and read the georferenced points,
indicating the pixel location and corresponding point on the ground.
If it is only a single tab you try to convert you can do it this way,
otherwise you need a Mapbasic tool to output jpgw for you.

Cheers
Saber