[Qgis-user] Android qgis alpha7 with pinch zooming

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 1 01:36:37 PST 2012

 Hi Marco,

 This is cool - I can confirm that it works.

 I am not entirely sure it always zooms to where I expected though.
 Sometimes it does not center where I wanted to zoom to. The center of
 the new extent rendered after the pinch zoom is different from the
 center where I actually pinch-zoomed. Might this be a dpi-issue?

 This is on my Samsung Galaxy Note GT7000 phone.

 Thanks if you have an idea why there is this difference.

 Andreas

 On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 03:31:47 +0100, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:
> Hi all, just to let you know that I implemented pinch zooming, fixed
> some minor stuff and created alpha7. all details here:
>

> http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2012/03/01/qgis-for-android-gets-pinch-zooming/
>
> http://www.bernawebdesign.ch/byteblog/2012/03/01/qgis-for-android-alpha-7/
>
> ciao

 Andreas Neumann