[Qgis-user] QGIS on Android - Getting rid of the Android status bar

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 1 01:40:52 PST 2012

 Hi Marco,

 Do you have any idea how I can get QGIS on Android full-screen without
 the Android Statusbar on the top? My problem is that some dialogues
 (e.g. the layers properties dialogues) are still cut off at the bottom
 and I cannot reach the OK/Cancel buttons - which means that I have to
 force-quit QGIS.

 The situation is improving constantly, but still there are some
 dialogues with such problems. If I had the extra space from the top
 Android status bar I think I'd have a chance to reach those OK/cancel
 buttons ...

 Thanks if you have any idea.

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann