[Qgis-user] Actions HowTo

denisq at free.fr denisq at free.fr
Tue Mar 6 03:31:20 PST 2012

Hi,

Well, at the moment I am using QGIS within windows system (both French GUI). I tried to set up the following action :
- open chrome
- open the url http://ficheinfoterre.brgm.fr/InfoterreFiche/ficheBss.action?id=%indice
Where indice is a field of the layer.

So I tried diferent ways :
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe http://ficheinfoterre.brgm.fr/InfoterreFiche/ficheBss.action?id=%indice
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
C:/Program\ Files\ (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
chrome.exe

... and I always get the following popup window : Impossible to lunch command

Is there any trick for that ?
Thanks a lot.

Denis