[Qgis-user] Re: Rasterlite layer is just a black box

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Mar 8 11:49:23 PST 2012

Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at ...> writes:

> Il 08/03/2012 19:45, Giovanni Manghi ha scritto:
> > On Thu, 2012-03-08 at 18:27 +0000, Jukka Rahkonen wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Somebody had similar issue in January. QGis 1.9.0 opens rasterlite database
fine
> >> but the image does not show.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > here it shows just fine. I'm using qgis-master on Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit.
>
> Just tested loading it from the browser, it works well.
> Perhaps you can share a sample so we can test?
> All the best.

You mean my test database? As I wrote, it is here
http://latuviitta.org/documents/herttoniemi.sqlite

I am on Windows Vista (32-bit), and QGis is from OSGeo4W. And the info tool
reports pixel values (0,0,0) all over the image area. QGis version is

QGIS version
1.9.90-Alpha
QGIS code revision
f61988e
Compiled against Qt
4.7.1
Running against Qt
4.7.1
GDAL/OGR Version
1.8.1
GEOS Version
3.2.2
PostgreSQL Client Version
8.3.10
SpatiaLite Version
2.4.0
QWT Version
5.2.1
This copy of QGIS writes debugging output.

-Jukka Rahkonen-