[Qgis-user] Re: Rasterlite db with many raster tables

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Tue Mar 13 05:37:12 PDT 2012

> It seems to a problem with OSGeo4W. QGis 1.6.0 shows a dialogue for table
> selection and shows also images once the sqlite3.dll is updated. QGis 1.9.0.
> from OSGeo4W installer fails immediately after selecting the rasterlite DB. Does
> anybody have an idea about what to update this time? Sqlite3.dll is already up
> to date.

just tested also under Windows with both qgis 1.7.4 and master: 1.7.4
fails to open the multi table rasterlite where master works (I didn't
made any manual change, just installed from osgeo4w)... but the rasters
are rendered black (all pixels are read as 0)... Under Linux it works
just fine with qgis master.

cheers

-- Giovanni --