[Qgis-user] Re: Annoying CRS-Problem with EPSG 31468 / 2167: Conclusions?

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:23:30 PDT 2012

The following only applies to builds using master (and upcoming 1.8)
and gdal-1.9

Jeff pushed in master the fix which add missing TOWGS84 parameters (by
using GDAL_FIX_ESRI_WKT=TOWGS84).  It is possible that using
GDAL_FIX_ESRI_WKT=GEOGCS would resolve this issue.  Perhaps we couls
add an option for this, and set the default to GEOGCS?

see bug http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5142

Is there a proper fix for this in 1.7.4?

Etienne