AW: [Qgis-user] Edit MapInfo TAB files

Fischer, Andreas Andreas.Fischer at kreis-unna.de
Mon Mar 26 02:48:51 PDT 2012

Hi Giovanni,
thanks a lot for your answer.
I just had "writing" in mind, but now I notice the difference between writing a new file und updating an existing one. ;-)
Maybe the library will be extended to allow editing TAB-files in future. It would make things much more easier for me, since I can't really get rid of TAB-files yet.
Best regards
Andreas

Kreis Unna
Zentrale Datenverarbeitung