[Qgis-user] qgis on linuxmint?

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Tue May 1 07:52:43 PDT 2012

Hi Agus:

I've used Ubuntu since 7.04 distro and I understand you. I hate Unity
desktop, but as it's possible to get the Gnome desktop I am still
working with 11.10, ready to jump to 12.04. I supose I´ll fight for my
gnome desktop, but it's possible to get.

I met Linux Mint last year, and it's same as Ubuntu; even repositories
are same for both... so the difference is just the desktop. Keep you
with Ubuntu. A Google search for "ubuntu 12.04 gnome desktop" is useful.

Regards from Cajamarca-Perú

Carlos Cerdán