[Qgis-user] R example scripts in QGIS Sextante Toolbox: complains about SAGA

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:18:12 PDT 2012

Agustin

That is a typo that is already corrected in the SVN version. It really
means that R is not installed (or at least, SEXTANTE cannot find it).
You should make sure that R is available (opening a console and typing
"r" should work, with no need of additional settings)

i assume that you are using linux, right?

Regards

Victor