[Qgis-user] R example scripts in QGIS Sextante Toolbox: complains about SAGA

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:31:15 PDT 2012

Victor,
yes, I'm using ubuntu 10.04 as mentioned. And R works.
What do regular users have to do in order to get the SVN version? compiling?
If this is a python plugin (SEXTANTE Geoprocessing platform for QGIS),
should not the bug fixes be immediately available to users by
installing the new version of the plugin?
Thanks
Agus