[Qgis-user] QGIS - Sextante

M.Stevenson at massey.ac.nz M.Stevenson at massey.ac.nz
Wed May 9 05:03:21 PDT 2012

Yes, when I run R CMD BATCH on sextante_script.r from a DOS box I get the
correct results written to sextante_script.r.Rout and a (correct) PNG file
is written to C:\Users\Mark\sextante\tempdata.

The contents of sextante_script.r for this 'test' problem is as follows:

----------------
library("rgdal")
points = readOGR("D:/Temp/BH_village-wgs84.shp",layer="BH_village-wgs84")
png("C:/Users/Mark/sextante/tempdata/1336564408.941.html.png")
library("maptools")
library("spatstat")
ppp=as(as(points, "SpatialPoints"),"ppp")
plot(envelope(ppp, Kest, nsim=100))
dev.off()

Mark S