[Qgis-user] QGIS - Sextante

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed May 9 04:41:48 PDT 2012

> I can start a DOS box and enter:
>
> R CMD BATCH C:\\Users\\Mark\\sextante\\sextante_script.r

When you do that, does R create the Rout file?

It seems thar R is not creating it, but SEXTANTE expects it to be
created always. I will add some check, so in case the R does not
generate that file (I assumed that it was always generated...maybe it
is created somewhere else...), it does not throw an exception and
crashes

> [even though I've upgraded to Sextante 1.0.5 the menu option
> /ANALYSIS/ABOUT SEXTANTE still tells me I'm on version 1.0.4. When
> Sextante has loaded the menu option for Sextante has changed from
> 'Sextante' to 'Analysis' however.]

My fault. I forgot to change that :-) If you downloaded 1.05, I can
tell you you are using it :)