[Qgis-user] QGIS - Sextante

M.Stevenson at massey.ac.nz M.Stevenson at massey.ac.nz
Wed May 9 04:23:33 PDT 2012

Hello Victor,

I've just upgraded Sextante from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 but still get the same
problem (i.e. same error message, 'No such file or directory:
C:\\Users\\Mark\\sextante\\sextante_script.r.Rout').

I can start a DOS box and enter:

R CMD BATCH C:\\Users\\Mark\\sextante\\sextante_script.r

and get the correct results written to C:\Users\Mark\sextante\tempdata.

Sounds like I have a problem invoking R CMD BATCH?

Mark S

[even though I've upgraded to Sextante 1.0.5 the menu option
/ANALYSIS/ABOUT SEXTANTE still tells me I'm on version 1.0.4. When
Sextante has loaded the menu option for Sextante has changed from
'Sextante' to 'Analysis' however.]