[Qgis-user] Running QGIS on Debian testing

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Fri May 11 04:51:39 PDT 2012

Hallo Örjan

Compiling from source is quite easy because of the list of dependencies
in the doc:

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/repository/revisions/master/entry/INSTALL

The list for sid or squeeze should need very little editing (if any)

I use to also compile gdal, geos, proj4 and PostGIS to get the trunk
versions.

HTH

Nicklas