[Qgis-user] connecting pairs of points with a line

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Fri May 18 07:02:51 PDT 2012

Is there a way of connecting pairs of points and displaying the result as a map.  The Points2one plugin almost does this but it joins them all up into a polygon (even with lines selected), what I want is to have each pair connected by a separate line.  It would seem that this plugin should do it but I can't persuade it to.

Dr Mike Dodd
Department of Environment, Earth and Ecosystems
The Open University
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA