[Qgis-user] Qgis crashes frequently when digitizing streams over WMS images

Filipe Silva Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Sun May 20 12:17:03 PDT 2012

I did some more tests in 2 PCs

With tiff - on a new and clean project (opened, loaded .tiff and shp and
started digitizing), this problem doesnt seem to occur, or at least is a
lot less frequent.

With WMS - it depends, sometimes I dont get any crashes for 2/3 hours, and
on other occasions I get crash after crash.

If indeed Im the only user affected by this, Ill switch to another software
and be done with it.

Thanks for your help

Best