[Qgis-user] annotation = new labeling

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Sun May 20 16:44:45 PDT 2012

[JM]
I thought I figured it out with your help Alex, but I can't seem to
'activate' nor move the rotate label button. They stay grayed out whatever I
do. I played with the free placement or any of the other placements in
thelayer labeling settings but to no avail.
I still seem to miss something.
Thanks for any help
Jake