[Qgis-user] Qgis crashes frequently when digitizing streams over WMS images

Filipe Silva Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Mon May 21 06:06:45 PDT 2012

Hi Giovanni
I think you already did more than enough to try to help determine what is
wrong with (my) QGIS. If Im the only one getting these crashes then its
safe to assume that there's something wrong "on my end".

I keep getting them in two machines and I have made numerous attempts to
understand what the hell is wrong with this. Maybe it is some specific
configuration parameter of QGIS, I dont know.

Fortunately for me there are other FOSS softwares I can use to do what I
need and If I ever get rid of these crashes and find out what was causing
them I will make sure to tell you.

Thanks again for help and efforts

Cheers