[Qgis-user] Qgis first startup is slow

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 21 12:07:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Windows 7 where the user does not have admin rights we came across an
issue where opening the crs.db slowed down QGIS start considerably.
However, repeated starts would always have the same symptoms - they
wouldn't be considerably faster. Also, the issue slowed down the
"Identify" tool a lot, making it unusable.

The issue could be solved by setting the access rights to "full access"
on the crs.db.

But I guess this has nothing to do with your problem.

Andreas