[Qgis-user] labels

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Wed May 23 05:55:11 PDT 2012

[JM]
I think I figured it out myself. When I create a field with the table manager it will place a 0 in the cell. Using the insert feature in the table itself it will place a null in the cell.
Unfortunately that's not the end of my questions on the issue. Now I need to duplicate a label, because some of my soils are large and twisted and I need to insert 2 or 3 labels for the same soil, How can I do this.
Thanks again for any help
Jake