[Qgis-user] Rotate feature

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:48:56 PDT 2012

Yes, I was looking for an interactive tool, similar to the "move feature".
But the method using spatialite is very interesting, thanks for leting me know.

I now have more or less a certain pattern of points with the centers of
the aerial pictures to be acquired, and it would be easier just moving
and rotating the
pattern to fit different study areas than generating the points from
scratch again.

Giovanni, can you post the link to your ticket? Also, I recall something
on a place with general suggestions for editing tools, but cannot
actually find it.

Agus