[Qgis-user] Using/visualizing 3D data (Z values)

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:39:29 PDT 2012

Gene,

Your email and posts got me inspired to install visvis.

I am running Qgis 1.8 on OSX using William's installers at
kyngchaos.com.  By default, I don't have a GUI toolkit installed for
the backend.  Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get
one installed without conflicting with QGIS or other applications?

Thanks,

David.