[Qgis-user] Windows 7 QGIS and GDAL problems

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Oct 18 15:02:12 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've a qgis and qgis-dev on a windows 7 machine installed through the OSGeo method.

Just in the last few days, sometime after the new GDAL package I've started getting Crash Error messages from anything that uses GDAL as it attempts to exit.

For instance:
QGIS
QGIS-dev
gdal-rasterize (from plugin and from prompt)
and gdal-info (which is called when opening the OSGeo command prompt)

I'm not seeing anything in debug to help.

I've just updated QGIS-dev and reinstalled gdal.

Has anyone else seen this?
Does anyone have any ideas?

-ramon.